Micromax has never failed to gather the attention of customers in India by releasing mobile phones with attractive features and at an affordable price tag. The latest product that they have launched in to the mobile phone segment is Micromax A90. The device is targeted to attract users of the higher-end smartphone segment.
The new handset runs on Android ICS operating system. Micromax has ensured that users are provided with greater customization capabilities and a user-friendly interface. With Dual SIM technology being used, users can enjoy multiple carrier services with this single GSM smartphone.
Micromax A90 Superfone Features & Specification :
- Display Screen : This handset is equipped with 4.3 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen display
- Mobile Type : Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)
- Operating system : Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating system
- Processor: 1GHz processor
- Primary camera : 5 mega pixel Primary camera with LED flash
- Secondary camera : VGA front facing camera for video call
- Memory Storage : 1GB internal memory
- Expandable Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB with the help of Micro SD card slot
- Network Supports : Supports 2G and 3G network
- MicroUSB v2.0,Bluetooth v3.0
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
The connectivity features in Micromax A90 includes Wi-Fi for better wireless connectivity. Other features include Bluetooth and USB that would enable high speed data transfer between two compatible devices. The smartphone also makes use of a 3.5 mm audio jack that is capable of giving better audio output. Overall this product from Micromax is designed to cater the needs and requirements of users.
Micromax A90 will be available for retail purchase at a price tag of approximately close to Rs. 15,000/-. With this affordable pricing, the company is expecting to boost the sales of this product across the Indian market.